Virtual Office Services can be confusing, but don't worry! We're here to help answer some of the most common questions.
Who Needs Virtual Offices?
Virtual Office services are perfect for professionals who need help with day-to-day office communications and mailing without a dedicated office space. Renting a permanent or even temporary space in Atlanta can be expensive, especially for professionals with a non-traditional work schedule or a lot of travel time. Virtual offices allow business owners or leaders to have an office when they need it. It also allows them to have an address, receptionist, and mail forwarding services without having to purchase office space. However, if you need a day office or conference room, you can have that as well!
What Services Can Come With a Virtual Office Plan?
Our virtual office plans allow clients to choose which services they need and eliminate long-term commitments. We offer the following virtual office services:
- An Atlanta business address to use on your website, marketing materials, business cards, and more!
- A professional and friendly receptionist in the lobby who will greet clients
- Private, fully-furnished office suites available by the hour, day, or full time
- Mail forwarding services and package receipt
- Personalized live phone answering service with call forwarding and call screening from our Atlanta receptionists.
- Optional directory and lobby listings
- Access to fully equipped conference rooms
- A variety of business support services
What Services Can Come With a Virtual Business Address?
Do you need a business address and/or phone answering service but don't necessarily need office space 24/7? A virtual business address may be for you! Based on the plan you select, you can have a variety of the following services that best suit your business:
- Mail and Package Receipt – Receive mail and packages at your Atlanta address. Personally pick up mail and packages or have items forwarded to another address.
- Receptionist – A professional receptionist will greet and provide assistance to your clients that visit the office.
- Email Notification of Mail - Receive an email to notify you when mail arrives.
- Mail Forwarding Available - We can forward your mail to another address daily, weekly, monthly or on a custom schedule.
- Office Space – We have private, fully-furnished office suites available to rent by the hour, day or full-time.
- Meeting Areas – Meet with your clients or prospects in a professional environment, fully-equipped for your needs.
If you're ready to move forward with purchasing a virtual office, visit our plans purchasing page and be sure to select your location.
If you'd like to learn more about virtual offices, please contact our team! We'd be happy to answer any questions you have
Virtual Office Terms and Conditions
Click here to view or print the virtual office terms and conditions.